The main objective of this service is to support the Department of Development Cooperation and Humanitarian Action of the MAEE in the process of identifying and defining a revised methodology, oriented towards impact measurement and more adapted to the work carried out by Luxembourg NGDOs in terms of awareness-raising and development education.
To achieve this objective, the expected results are as follows:
• An inventory of existing and relevant tools for impact measurement in SENS/ED is carried out.
• Convincing findings for the methodological revision are identified, through bilateral and collective consultation with NGDOs.
• The main operational challenges to improve the efficiency, impact and coherence of the work in SENS/ED of Luxembourg Cooperation are identified.
• A revised methodology and tool, approved by NGDOs, to optimize planning, monitoring-evaluation and impact measurement in SENS/ED are formalized.
• An impact measurement study is carried out with a sample of NGDOs. This exercise will support the methodological revision on existing practices and content.
Implementation 14/06/2023 – 31/03/2024