The training has the following objectives:
- Strengthen your skills and your mastery of the Outcome Harvesting method as a method of monitoring and evaluating CHMS approaches
- Have a good overview of the method in general and its comparative advantages for monitoring and evaluation in CHMS;
- Have a good knowledge of the method (concepts, vocabulary) and put the different steps into practice;
- Deepen the following aspects: when and how to involve stakeholders for the monitoring and evaluation of ECMS approaches following the OH method, highlight the practices offered by OH for the selection and processing of useful qualitative data focused on learning and better master contribution analysis;
- Obtain a clear idea of the link between OH and the logical framework;
- Strengthen the knowledge of participants and the federation in general on how to use the method to further measure the collective impact of the CHMS and how it can be a tool for sectoral evaluations.