This study, advisory and facilitation service aims to build the capacity of AFD’s current and potential counterparties in the context of the training and implementation of its operations. As such, the Cota, as a first rank award winner, will be charged of, upon solicitation of the agency :
- The realization of diagnostics (context, organizational, institutional, project management capabilities) ;
- Development of capacity building strategies (sizing of assistance to project management or technical support, preparation of capacity building plans) ;
- Establishment of monitoring and evaluation mechanisms.
May 2019 to May 2020, renewable three times (for a year each time).
- ASTBEF diagnosis (Chad) ;
- Support for the definition of the « capacity building » component of a support grant for the Ministry of Finance, Economy and Development (Burkina Faso)
- Moderation of the co-construction workshops of a technical support device as part of the sector budget support (ABS) project for tax reform in Niger
- Facilitation of a workshop for the co-construction of the ToR of the Technical Assistance system and support for the launch of the procedure – Project to improve the use of maternal and neonatal health care and their quality – Mauritania
- Participatory organizational diagnosis and support strategy for capacity building (RC) of the Ministry of National Education, Literacy and the Promotion of National Languages (MENAPLN) Applied to Education in Emergency Situations – Burkina Faso