The overall objective is to carry out a final evaluation of 5 projects related to the topic of disease resistance to treatments, and to capitalize in a transversal way on this theme. The aim is to evaluate the following 5 projects :
• « Capacity Building for Diagnosis and Clinical Management of MDR and XDR Tuberculosis in Civil and Penitentiary Sector in Georgia in the Context of New TB Drugs Implementation and Surveillance of X / MDR-TB Transmission in Georgia » – National Center for Tuberculosis and Lung Diseases / APHP / Fondation Mérieux – Georgia ;
• « Prevention of children antiretroviral resistance : a three-year multi-thematic program in the African Pediatric Network » EVA – CRCF / Children and HIV Network in Africa / Necker Enfants Malades Hospital – Senegal ;
• « Molecular and in vitro surveillance of artemisinin combination therapy (ACT) partner drug efficacy in the Greater Mekong subregion » MIVS_ACT – Mahidol University / Pasteur Institute of Cambodia / Worldwide Antimalarial Resistance Network, University of Oxford – Cambodia ;
• « Study of genotypic resistance of HIV1 and their risk factors of appearance in Congo-Brazzaville » – French Red Cross / National Public Health Laboratory (LNSP) of Congo / MS of Congo / University Hospital of Nantes – DRC ;
• « Management of insecticide resistance in Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast : research on vector control strategies » – IRD UMR MIVEGEC / RCI-Université AO Bouaké / FHB University Abidjan / PNLP CI / Burkina Faso-PNLP / CIRDES Bobo-Dioulasso – Burkina Fasso and Ivory Coast.
April 2019 – May 2020